Monday, April 13, 2015

A Look Into Trine-Maria's Blog

I read an online interview with Trine-Maria Kristensen and her blog Hovedetpaaboggen. Most of you probably don't know Danish or what her blog is about for that matter.  It translates to "Head on the Block", which also means "to dare".

She is the head of marketing and the founder of a market research group.  I'm a marketing major so I was interested to see what her blog was all about.  It also shows that you don't need to have a background in writing to have a blog.

Not only did her outlook on blogging appeal to me in her interview, but also her love for Italian food and traveling Italy. That is definitely a hobby I would love to have!

Trine-Maria is very open in her interview about how blogs worked when she first started and how she wanted to figure out why blogging was worth talking about.  Her personality comes off as quite humorous and friendly.

She writes about what she wants and doesn't hold anything back, for instance, if something is irritating her on the Web, she will post about it.  In majority of her blogs, she likes to leave them open ended to strike up a response from her readers.

I can tell that she's a good business woman because she says that blogs don't just have to be private diaries, but can be about products and knowledge.  I love her whole perspective on blogging because she is professional, yet she is all about connecting with people and she says she gets smarter because her readers know more than she does.

Trine-Maria's blog is one that I would be interested in checking out. Now all I need is a Danish translator!


No comments:

Post a Comment